Enurgie Rating: 9.1/10
Relaxx Rating: 8.9/10
Happiness Rating: 9.1/10
Payne Releaf Rating: 9.2/10
What ratio of “colors” was this blend made of?
Red 30% – Green 40% – White 20% – White 10%
DISCLAIMER: * Colors are not always indicative of results. We advise that you read the information we have provided on the website about how colors are achieved. WE DO NOT SELL THIS ITEM FOR CONSUMPTION. WE SELL THIS UNADULTERATED LEAF FOR WHATEVER YOU WANT TO USE IT FOR WITHIN THE CONFINES OF YOUR LOCAL AND FEDERAL LAWS. WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR HOW YOU USE THIS PRODUCT. WE ALSO CANNOT ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING INGESTION. ALL BAGS ADVERTISED AT 50G MIGHT BE 47.5G – 52.5G.
EACH DIFFERENT BLEND IS MOST LIKELY A DIFFERENT THAN YOUR PAST ORDER(99% PROBABILITY)
CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO ON KRATOM INFO: https ://youtu.be/czxkWLyUiPc
The above video will give you SO MUCH info.
There are 50+ answers to common questions in that video and the description of the video has TIMESTAMPS (timestamps are easy guides so you can skip to the
parts you want to know about) Some of the answers explained are to these
- Why do we not list traditional strains?
- Why are alkaloid tests a load of garbage?
- Why is the contamination testing done by labs NOT the best way to protect people?
- What is a phenotype?
- Why are credit cards so rare in kratom industry?
- Why we are so much better than most of the competition?
- Why alkaloid labelling is a false representation of what’s being sold?